Jockey Club Collaborative Project for Inclusive Employment
Inclusive Career Platform
A Sincere Invitation to Download “InMatch” Mobile Application
In recent years, there has been growing public awareness of people with disabilities and the need for social inclusion. Interest-based communities, corporates and the philanthropic sector are keen to contribute to the cause, and yet many organisations promoting social inclusion are unable to gain headway on projects due to a lack of resources.
To resolve this mismatch, the Centre for Civil Society and Governance at The University of Hong Kong has launched the mobile app “InMatch” under the Inclusive Career Platform of the Jockey Club Collaborative Project for Inclusive Employment. Users can share their innovative social inclusion project ideas/solutions; and various resources, such as capital, time, network and skills anytime, anywhere through their mobile devices to promote social inclusion.
As a resource-matching platform connecting different sectors, “InMatch” fosters a conducive environment in which communities of interest can engender a socially inclusive and cohesive society, while also facilitating more efficient and effective allocation of community resources.
The main features of the app include:
- Inclusion Ideas – Publish innovative inclusive project ideas or activities; and seek suitable resources (including seeking job openings for people with disabilities);
- Available Resources – Provide resources to support inclusive projects (including recruitment of people with disabilities);
- Latest Activities – Announce and browse the latest inclusive activities and information.
The mobile app supports:
- Corporates to connect and support organisations which promote social inclusion, with a view to optimising their “Environmental, Social and Governance” (ESG) performance;
- Schools, NGOs, parent organisations and social and promote activities through the app;
- Parents and people with special education needs (SEN) / disabilities to browse the inclusive activities to grasp the community information and resources;
- Community members to offer their resources to those in need more efficiently.
If you have any questions about “InMatch”, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s achieve a sustainable and inclusive society together! Thank you.
Category : Event