Commitment and Recognition Scheme 2021 – Coaching Session
SVC Signatories and SME Participating Organisations were invited to attend a 1-on-1 Coaching Session as the final part of PSLB’s Commitment and Recognition scheme. Each SME got to pair up with a large corporate of choice, and had the opportunity to exchange their past experiences, current efforts, and future plans for enhancing their business sustainability performance. This immersive and engaging session provided a valuable occasion for our fellows to learn from each other, and to even explore potential collaborations that strive for sustainability impact. The physical session was organized on January 14, 2022.
A huge congratulations to our SME Participating Organizations for completing the “SMEs Sustainability Leadership Recognition Scheme” journey; and a huge gratitude for our SVC fellows’ relentless support in embracing the “Sustainable Value Chains Commitment”.
PSLB Coaching Session – Event Highlights
- PSLB E-launch (Nov 6, 2020)
- Knowledge Primer 4 (Nov 17, 2022)
- Knowledge Primer 1 (June 11, 2021)
- Practical Workshop (Sept 10, 17 & 24, 2021)
- Knowledge Primer 2 (January 7, 2022)
- Coaching Session (January 14, 2022)
- Knowledge Primer 3 (July 28, 2022)
- Idea Jamming Session (October 11 & 28, 2022)
- Practical Workshop (Sept 27, 2022)
- Knowledge Primer 5 (July 4, 2023)
- Knowledge Primer 6 (October 17, 2023) - Event Registration